We offer a 4-year Pre-Doctoral contract position in the Equipo de Propulsión Espacial y Plasmas (EP2), supervised by Prof. Eduardo Ahedo Galilea
Research group: EP2 at UC3M, Spain
- At present, >15 students carrying out their PhD Theses with us
- More info of the group at ep2.uc3m.es
Research topic: Modeling of the plasma discharge in a RF ion thruster
Grant duration: up to 4 years
Requirements for candidates:
- BSc + MSc formation with a minimum of 300 ECTS credits
- Excellent academic record in the areas of Fluid Mechanics,
- Propulsion, Applied Mathematics & Scientific programming (Plasma Physics can be learned during formation period)
- Team & independent working; critical & creative thinking
- High proficiency in English
How to apply: send your CV, motivation letter, and 2 references to email@example.com in a single PDF file.
Deadline: March 5, 2023
Late applications will be processed if selection process not completed.