Open Science Cafes are a series of online webinars that combine the World Cafe discussions with the online workshop for training. These Open Science Cafes are part of the training provided by the UC3M Vice-Rectorate for Scientific Politic and UniOS (Unit for Open Science) related with Open Science and Knowledge.
The online sessions will focus on different key issues of Open Science to be discussed. The duration is about 1h and each of them includes:
- A presentation of 30 min by a well-known expert in the topic
- 30 min of discussion (ranging from Question-Answers sessions to co-creation activities)
Here you have more details about the webinars:
- Date and time of celebration: Every Thursday from May 20 to June 24, 2021, from 1:00 pm to 2:00pm
- Modality: Virtual live
- Language: English
- Recipients: All University Teaching and Research Staff, interested researchers, as well as doctoral students
- Registration: from April 26 until one day before each event
- Assessment system and certificate: It is necessary to attend at least 3 of the 6 Open Science Cafes to be able to request and HR training certificate.
Of course, they are for free!
We encourage you to participate!